We’re patching the game to version 0.8.9a of Bombergrounds: Battle Royale.
In this patch we’re fixing bugs that are happening while in-game. (no game update required).
Please read through the patch notes to get a better understanding of what we have changed since last patch.
Patch delivery & details
Previous live version: 0.8.9 (all platforms)
Updates to: 0.8.9a (all platforms)
We are going to patch immediately.
These are the changes in patch 0.8.9a of Bombergrounds: Battle Royale.
- No new features.
- No balance changes.
Game server changes
- Bugfix: The “water bomb bug”. Further solutions to make sure bombs are not desyncing or becoming invisible.
- Bugfix: Players can no longer abuse the bug that let them stack many bombs on the same tile.
- Bugfix: Incorrect player count issue has been resolved. Sometimes the server assumed a player in rank #2 in the match was actually #1. (rare)
- Bugfix: Game not ending even though there is only one player left. (rare)
- Bugfix: Players that disconnected while in a game was not being removed from the game and thus appeared as “ghost players”. This is now resolved.
- No client changes.
- No region changes.
Content Creator changes
- No content creator changes.