We’ve just finished the 0.9.2 patch which adds a completely new map (Beach) and a revamp of the old Candy Land map, which has gotten a full visual makeover and also structural improvements overall.
We have put a lot of work into the backend of the game servers, to make the game more stable, less buggy and to be better prepared for upcoming new features.
Please watch our patch video:
Patch delivery & details
Previous live version: 0.9.1 (all platforms)
Updates to: 0.9.2 (all platforms)
These are the changes in patch 0.9.2 of Bombergrounds: Battle Royale.
- New Map: Beach Map
- New Map: Candy Land (Revamped!)
- Shop: The “Welcome Pack” has been added back in. The Welcome Pack will only be available for 48 hours after registration.
- No balance changes.
Game server changes
- Bugfixes: Some small bugfixes were added for gameplay-related issues.
- Major rework: A lot of effort has been put into making the game more stable, so players should experience less bugs.
- Matchmaking improvement: Games should start properly and players should have more control over the queue button, leave party and so on. You should no longer have to restart the game when it “hangs” during queues.
- Bugfix: Queue button issues, such as getting stuck in queue or not getting a game.
- Bugfix: “Connection to game server lost” issue we believe had to do with our matchmaking system, which has now been rewritten to alleviate these issues.
- Bugfix: Chat spam filter sometimes activated without you having written anything, this should now be resolved.
- Feature: Estimated wait time for queues. The server now communicates the estimated time to get a match.
- No region changes.
Content Creator changes
- No content creator changes.