This is a minor patch to resolve some region issues, server issues and client bugs for the patch that was released on the 15th, 0.9.4.
Patch Delivery & Details
Previous live version: 0.9.4 (all platforms)
Updates to: 0.9.5 (all platforms)
It’s already live! A client patch is required, so please update your game.
Full Patch Notes
These are the changes in patch 0.9.5 of Bombergrounds: Battle Royale.
- Bugfix: Region detection issues have now been resolved. Players should now automatically be placed on the right region for their location.
- Bugfix: Adjusted the bat charge effect to sync better with the charge bar.
- Bugfix: Fixed in-game bomb sound overlapping. It should now play one sound for a chain of bombs, instead of several.
- Bugfix: Resolved the elimination UI displaying the wrong username. It now displays the opponent that got the first killcredit.
- Bugfix: Resolved Battle Pass price displaying in the wrong currency sometimes.
- Bugfix: Fixed a Battle Pass purchasing bug on Steam (infinite loading). It should now let you buy the Battle Pass even if you log-on with your Gigantic Duck ID on PC.
- Bugfix: The Battle Pass now updates properly after each game. (visual bug)
- Bugfix: Loadscreen resolution fix on 16:10 aspect ratio.
- Bugfix: Various login UI bugs.
- Bugfix: Region location issues resolved.
- Bugfix: Sometimes games crashed on startup, giving the error “connection to the game server was lost” after finding a queue; this issue should now be resolved. Please report any further issues with this to us in the Discord channel (#bug-reports).
Content Creator changes
- No content creator changes this patch.